HomeTacticalTrump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking

Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking

Published on

Featured

Day 32 of the 100 Days of Silence Brings the Suppressor-Host Pistol and the Form 4 Service Together — Here’s the $4,171 Prize Stack

Silencer Central’s 100 Days of Silence runs April 17 through July 25, 2026 —...

Inflation Hits HIGHEST Level In Three Years Amid Ongoing War On Iran

This article was originally published by Jacob Thomas at Natural News.  Inflation hit a three-year...

United States President Donald Trump has warned Iran that the clock is ticking. He added that “there won’t be anything left” of Iran if the country fails to make a deal with the US ruling class.

Trump took to his Truth Social platform on Sunday to warn that “for Iran, the Clock is Ticking, and they better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!”

Indirect talks between the two warring sides have remained stalled since a fragile ceasefire was established in early April after a month of hostilities initiated by the US and Israel.

US & Israel Prepare To Attack Iran Next Week

Both Washington and Tehran have repeatedly dismissed each other’s demands, with Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi earlier this week singling out the Trump administration’s “maximalist approach” and provocative rhetoric as the main obstacles to reaching a deal.

Disruptions continue in the Strait of Hormuz, which has heavily affected global shipping and sent oil prices soaring. While Tehran has announced its own mechanism to regulate maritime traffic through the waterway, which accounts for some 25% of global crude trade, the US has rejected the scheme and is enforcing a naval blockade on Iranian ports in retaliation. –RT

Donald Trump faced worldwide condemnation back in April, after warning that Iran’s “whole civilization will die.” United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres said that he was “deeply troubled” by the statement, and Pope Leo XIV called it “unacceptable.”

Trump Accuses The Pope of Being “Terrible For Foreign Policy”

Should Trump decide to restart strikes against Iran, the Pentagon has chosen several targets, including energy and infrastructure sites within the country.

According to a report by RT, Iranian Defense Ministry spokesman Brigadier General Reza Talaei-Nik said on Sunday that the country’s military is “fully prepared” to repel a new attack by Washington and West Jerusalem and deliver “a regretful response to the enemies.”

Read the full article here

Latest articles

Markets and Waffles! Blink Lab Monday – Plant Count Parenthood

The “bottom line” is the “top line” this morning.Markets are full of yuck and...

The SHOCKING Truth About BUD/S Training No One Tells You

Watch full video on YouTube

Secrets & Standoffs: Vietnam War Spy Networks – Part 2

Watch full video on YouTube

More like this

Iran Warns The US: Gulf Of Oman Could Become A “Graveyard”

Iran has warned the United States that the Gulf of Oman could become a...

Day 32 of the 100 Days of Silence Brings the Suppressor-Host Pistol and the Form 4 Service Together — Here’s the $4,171 Prize Stack

Silencer Central’s 100 Days of Silence runs April 17 through July 25, 2026 —...

Inflation Hits HIGHEST Level In Three Years Amid Ongoing War On Iran

This article was originally published by Jacob Thomas at Natural News.  Inflation hit a three-year...