HomeTacticalDeath Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600

Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600

Published on

Featured

West Virginia House Passes Bill Allowing Constitutional Carry for 18 to 20 Year Olds

CHARLESTON, WV — The West Virginia House of Delegates has passed House Bill 4106, legislation that...

GIANNO CALDWELL: My brother would have been 22 today. We must defeat the violent crime epidemic

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! On Wednesday, Feb. 18,...

Despite a United States-backed ceasefire that has been in effect since October 2025, the death toll in Gaza has topped 600. That number eclipses the thousands when accounting for those wounded in Palestine since the ceasefire officially began.

According to a report by RT, the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza said on Monday that 603 people had been killed and more than 1,600 injured since the ceasefire came into force on October 11th, 2025. An unspecified number of bodies “remain under the rubble and in the streets,” as rescue teams cannot safely reach many areas, the officials added.

It sure seems like the “ceasefire” has been unsuccessful, considering such a high death toll. But, to be fair, we did mention that Israel has been violating the ceasefire and blaming Palestine since not long after it went into effect.

Israel Continues To Demolish Gazan Buildings During “Ceasefire”

The Israeli military said the “precise” strikes were carried out in accordance with international law and described them as a response to a “ceasefire violation” by Hamas. An Israeli official reportedly claimed that “terrorists emerged from a tunnel east of the yellow line,” referring to a military boundary unilaterally imposed inside Gaza after the truce. –RT

Most of the reported post-ceasefire deaths have occurred along this so-called “Yellow Line.”  This is a designated no-go zone that is meant to ban Palestinians from large areas of the enclave. Human rights groups have condemned repeated Israeli operations there as truce violations, saying the cordon has expanded westward and now covers roughly 58% of Gaza’s land area.

The latest strikes come just days before the inaugural meeting of U.S. ruler Donald Trump’s newly formed “Board of Peace”. That group is scheduled to meet on February 19th. It was established in mid-January, and the U.S.-led body is intended to oversee reconstruction, security, and political transition in Gaza.

Trump Reveals “Phase Two” of the Gaza Ceasefire

Read the full article here

Latest articles

The Obama Administration’s Prostitution Scandal And The Ruemmler-Epstein Connection

This article was originally published by Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.  Remember Obama’s 2012 Colombian prostitution scandal?...

Rhode Island ice rink shooting victims confirmed as shooter’s daughter alleges ‘vendetta’ against family

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The trans suspect who...

America’s churches under siege as violence increasingly invades sacred ground

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! In the America of...

New details revealed about seconds before trans gunman opened fire at Rhode Island hockey game

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Authorities on Tuesday revealed...

More like this

‘Devil in the Ozarks’ gets more prison time for escaping, now in supermax facility

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The man known as...

West Virginia House Passes Bill Allowing Constitutional Carry for 18 to 20 Year Olds

CHARLESTON, WV — The West Virginia House of Delegates has passed House Bill 4106, legislation that...

GIANNO CALDWELL: My brother would have been 22 today. We must defeat the violent crime epidemic

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! On Wednesday, Feb. 18,...